Wednesday, January 5, 2011

You Have My Heart

A hot summer day, with a broken heart. No one to love. My heart belongs to me, just me.

Things are now about to change.

Forget the cold broken heart I have on this warm summer day. I'll be fine. All i need is my money. My money is all I need. My money has my heart!
That is all that matters.

People say, "money can't buy happiness." I believe otherwise.
My money gave me the idea to conquer my hunger.
"Jacky, Jacky can you hear your stomach growling? spend me Jacky, spend me."
Off to Jack In The Box I went.


Alone? No. My best friend until the end, accompanied  me to spend, spend, spend.

Lets sit down, we shall have a seat. I'm so hungry I can't wait to eat.
Three boys, about our age. Being loud and staring rudely, but one boy stands out, He's truly a beauty.

Jacky Gets, what Jacky wants. 
The boy's number is what she got.

Thanks to the help of her best friend who "hooked up the digits."
Flip your hair, smile, than wait a little while.
Shoot him a text.
First date, second date, third date, Oh my this boy is great.
I want him to be mine.

Jacky gets, what Jacky wants.
A new boyfriend is what she got.

You can be the prince and I can be your princess
You can be the sweet tooth and I can be the dentist

I love his smile, I love his laugh, I could stare into his blue eyes all day.
He makes me feel safe, so comfortable.
kiss me and it's the 4th of July.
Hold me when I cry.
Your love, your love, your love Is my drug.
You're my best friend. You are all I need. You amaze me more and more each day.
I will love you unconditionally.
Unless you cheat, then it's over.

Sorry money, my heart now belongs to someone new, but thank you for buying me happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment